Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The West's Best Ice Cream


Arrg! I'm in a bit of a photo slump! It's been a picture a day for 10 months and I'm getting a wee bit tired of it. Some people that have done that same challenge have said that they really missed it when it was over and they did it for another year. Right now I can't say that I will miss packing my camera in my purse everywhere I go or setting up mini photo shoots for fake magazine or cupcakes ads. I will let you know in October where I stand on another year. I will be rewarding myself with something from the camera store the very last day of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.