Friday, August 13, 2010

Shutter Priority

I can't go the whole year of photos without one of these. I have never taken a photo of cars in shutter priority but I was up at Nose Hill and went for it. The police had pulled someone over and it seemed like an interesting shot. I didn't have my tripod and it was blazing windy but I propped the camera up on a post and it worked good enough. Next time (if I choose to do another one) I'll make sure the screaming bright EnCana building isn't in the shot.

All July and August the city has been "Celebrating the Bow". Next weekend they will be sending hundreds of lanterns down the river. I will be shooting a few shots in shutter priority there for sure - no more traffic shots, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.