Sunday, August 22, 2010

House & Home Photo Shoot

I decided to take a photo shoot of the house. This turned out to be a big surprise! If you think your house is looking really good, like a house you would see in a magazine, take a few pictures and see. Once I started taking the photos they all just looked like real estate photos; a clean house with no character. So I got a few things out of this one:

  1. the house got super tidy

  2. my bedroom (which didn't make the cut) still needs some wonderful added to it
  3. I learned that taking photos of houses is challenging. You need the right lighting and a really great house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.