Saturday, June 26, 2010

Work


Now this is not my everyday job. The lilacs had finished blooming and while I had cut a number of them to put into rooms in the house (a bed and breakfast is my dream one day) there were so many lilacs still on the tree and I got to pruning. I needed the ladder to get to most of the tree and even then couldn't reach the top. The sun looked really hot on the ladder and since I needed a picture of "work" for the photo hunt, this was it. I must say that at times taking a photo a day is tough, especially in the winter when most of the photos are indoors in really low light. So on a beautiful, hot sunny day, this make the photo a day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.