Monday, June 28, 2010

Hilarious Outtakes


Okay, the "hilarious outtake" was a planned thing but the broken glasses were real! I was gingerly cleaning my glasses with my shirt when they snapped! I was also headed to a conference for the next two days when it happened so I borrowed Korey's glasses. His persciption is less than mine so this wasn't ideal. Then we were cleaning the basement and came across my lab grade safety prescription glasses, side shields and all. And that's what I've been sporting at night. Maybe my nightly safety glasses would have been more "hilarious"!

1 comment:

  1. HA! I want to see the lab safety prescription glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.