Monday, June 14, 2010

Before and After

i headed off to a conference in Edmonton for a few days and I know you were all thrilled with the pics I the last time I was at a conference: my closet and toothbrush. So this time I took a number of pictures on Sunday (because it was so nice and I was having a great time with sun flare) and am posting them as the daily photo. A little bit of stretching the rules...

Here's Ethan with the lilac tree and the sun was right above and behind him. When I looked at the photo inside, there was too much sun and he was completely washed out. Morgan and I played around with the curves until be got it looking much better. And of course we wanted you to see just what the two of us can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.