Friday, January 8, 2010

I didn't get around to posting a photo last night. it was the first night of my photography class. I've signed up for a 6 week advanced photography class and I hoped that not having the prereq would be fine. First off, I couldn't find the class and then was paranoid that I would be way behind everyone but it turned out find. I loved it! We covered raw photos and white balance. So we all got an assignment to shot two photo's; one warmer than it should be and one colder than it should be by changing the Kelvin setting. I had no idea about this!! So today i snapped a few shots of the Bow River. I posted two white balance settings of the same shot because I am so excited about this I wanted to show you too! It's going to work best in shots of people where you need to add some "end of a summer day" color.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.