Saturday, December 19, 2009

Medusa was my first thought with this photo!

Christmas lights are on the photo hunt list. i have been taking pictures of the Christmas tree for awhile and they never turn out; the light just don't look great. So I looked up how to take pictures of the lights and ch aged the shutter priority and the ISO. It worked! Morgan ended up wrapping Ethan up in lights and then decided to throw a few over her head. This picture has a Morgan holding a green Christmas light in front of her. I really should have used a tripod but overall i was happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.