Thursday, December 31, 2009

Photo Hunt #5
I have finally competed the December photo hunt! It was a bit of a challenge in the end but I really enjoyed it. Some of you might have seen a few of these photos already but please review that whole challenge update, I'm really happy with a lot of the shots. Happy New Year!
1. Holiday Lights

2. Holiday Spirit

3. A Holiday Treat

4. An ornament

5. A Gift Wrapped Package




6. A Window Display

7. A Holiday Icon


8. A Tree

9. A Tradition

10. Something that says Noel

11. Something Precious


12. Something Peaceful


13. Something Hot


14. Something Cold


15. Something Red


16. Something Green

17. Motion Blur

18. Black and White with Selective Coloring


19. Infrared


20. A Macro Shot




4 comments:

  1. Hi !!!! N:o 1. is GREAT !!!SUPER, VERY VERY NICE !!!! and n.o 5. too! I justlove that face and that CharleyB paper ! But 17. is not so blur as it should be. It should be almost unidentified (my opinion)But I LOVE 18. and 19. Good Job !
    Also I like 1. - 3. and 5. and 7.- 16. !!!!!
    Greetings from Finland !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always nice to see photos from someone in a climate similar to mine (I'm in MN). Great job with the hunt, very nice photos!
    Stay Warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the photo hunt. I really like the infrared, cold and hot shot (just to name a few).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous! Great photography! I really can´t pick a favorite, they´re all so good! (Sorry for commenting so late; I broke my arm; and I can´t even take pictures!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my blog! You can leave a comment without having a blog yourself. Just choose "anonymous" (and leave your name after your comment so I know who you are!) or simply leave your name.